The primary goal of Mental Health Support Services is to preserve the individuals independence and maintenance of healthy living through providing community linkages that will equip them with the knowledge, skills and abilities. These skills will allow them to recognize personal danger, establish or maintain interpersonal relationships and recognize inappropriate social behavior.
We seek to provide life skills and counseling to individuals struggling with life challenges. Each qualifying adult gets an individualized service plan that is person centered. We work closely to ensure you are are set up for success.
Skill-building may include:|
- Establishing Community Support
- Housekeeping and Organizational skills
- Coping skills
- Establishing Budget
- Hygiene Practices
- Grocery shopping and Meal Planning
- Stress Management
- Medication management
- Maintaining Affordable and Safe Housing
- Maintaining Linkage to Community Resources